I'[m looking for a cycling tour in Sri Lanka during March/April for two weeks continuous ride and one week on the beach. We are 16 adult cycling fans and we need mid range comfortable accommodation as well as good bikes like Giant, Specialized or Trek.
I previously had a connection with a good driver in Sri Lanka working for Different Discovery Tours but, he seems no more online.
Have anybody done cycling tours in Sri Lanka?
Can someone advise please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BOOK Cheap rental properties with Kingdom of rentals
- 2 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 3 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 4 Booking on the fly
- 5 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 6 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Tea estates of Munnar
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 13 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 14 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 like my food
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Portable wifi rental
- 22 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport