Is it worthwhile to have men's clothing custom-made while visiting Hong Kong, or is that a myth left from bygone days? Is it outrageously less expensive than the US or Europe, or much superior in quality?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 2 Connaught Place
- 3 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 4 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 11 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 12 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 15 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 16 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 17 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 18 My SEA trip - photos update
- 19 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 20 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 21 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 22 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 25 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans