The most recent info I could find on this was from 2004 so I am wondering what the story is today. We have just arrived in Hong Kong and I am not sure whether to tip or not. S far we have eaten in small restaurants where if seems that tipping is not expected (although I did leave a little extra at lunch). Any input?
Current tipping etiquette in Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Indonesian visa update
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto