Was hoping to get some advice about the current safety situation in Bangkok?
Contemplating a trip there, staying by the river but venturing into town to go to the markets (partic. Weekend), Jim Thompson house etc. Is it safe to wander around downtown now? What about the temple areas? Is the sky train line through downtown running normally? Or should we just skip BKK and go somewhere else in Thailand (Chiang mai or the beaches or suggestions?).
Any advice would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Brief trip to Rajasthan, feasability
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 4 Monel Pipe Manufacturers in India
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 6 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 7 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 8 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 9 Passport for Indonesia
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 13 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 Dollar traveller cheques
- 19 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 22 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 23 Hoi An in December?
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter