I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
- 1 Wildlife Tour of India
- 2 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 3 Cell Phones in India
- 4 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 5 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 18 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 19 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 20 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 21 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 22 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 23 where to go in SE Asia
- 24 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome