I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Vietnam October 2014
- 3 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 5 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 6 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 9 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 10 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 11 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 12 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 16 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 17 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 18 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 19 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 20 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 21 Travel during China national week?
- 22 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 23 Bali or Fiji
- 24 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014