I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Cambodia
- 2 Two questions about Thailand
- 3 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 6 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 7 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 8 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 10 meeting at beijing airport
- 11 Bali - January 2015
- 12 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 13 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 14 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 15 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 16 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 17 Bali in begging of July
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 21 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 22 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 23 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 24 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 25 Places to visit in India in October