I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 2 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 5 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 6 Takayama ideas in April?
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 12 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 Osaka shopping
- 15 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 16 Penang
- 17 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 18 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 19 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 24 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 25 Indonesia Itinerary help