I have a reservation at a Yangon hotel that does not accept advance payment by credit card. They require payment in Kyats on arrival. The problem is that to pay for my rather long stay I would need to carry in (and exchange) more than the allowed $2000. Any suggestions? I hesitate to call the hotel because I don't want to red flag my problem!
currency Q re Myanmar
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 7 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 vietnam and laos
- 10 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 17 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 18 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 19 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary