I have heard a few comments that US dollars are widely accepted or even preferred in the Maldives . We are going to Baros for 5 days in February (from UK) . Should we take local currency , sterling or US dollars or perhaps a mixture . We will have credit cards for back up.
Currency for Maldives
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 10 Vietnam October 2014
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 13 where can i find replica handbags
- 14 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 17 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 18 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 19 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 20 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 21 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)