We will be in Singapore for 1 week then will travel to Papua New Guinea for 3 weeks. Where would be a good place in Singapore to exchange S$ and US$? We were told to do this before we get to PNG rather than after, as supposedly PNG is not a good place to exchange currency. Thanks.
Currency exchange in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Vietnam - Questions
- 4 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 5 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 12 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 13 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia