I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?