I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 4 Car, driver and hotels
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 7 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 India
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 13 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 14 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Osaka shopping
- 22 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 23 Takayama ideas in April?
- 24 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 25 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???