I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 5 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 6 Amakusa island help
- 7 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 8 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 11 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 Passport
- 14 Japan Itinerary
- 15 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Toddler twin travel in India
- 18 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 19 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 23 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 24 Japan Trip Delayed
- 25 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?