I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?