I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 5 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Weather forecast
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 16 Sri Lanka advice
- 17 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 18 Ryokan in Japan
- 19 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 20 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Itinerary & airport help
- 23 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 24 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?