I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali & Singapore
- 2 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Which Thailand beach is best for early October weather?
- 11 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 12 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 13 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 17 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 18 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 24 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 25 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?