I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 8 two free days in Beijing
- 9 China in 12 Days
- 10 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 11 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 12 1st Trip to Bali
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 18 water villages, shanghai
- 19 language problem in japan
- 20 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 21 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 22 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 23 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 24 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 25 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice