I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?
- 1 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 2 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 3 Ipoh
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 6 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 7 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 12 white sand beaches in thailand
- 13 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 14 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 15 water delivery and water dispenser
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Cell Phones in India
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013