I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 3 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 6 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Lodge in Borneo
- 11 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 12 China and Japan help
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 15 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 16 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 17 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 18 Requesting Passport Number
- 19 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 20 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 21 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 22 Phu Quoc
- 23 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Help! India Visa question....
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?