I finally got my flights to Qingdao!!
(I never knew this place but was a great flight deal with LH)
Now, I am wondering what to arrange for a month-long loop, travelling with public transport to visit (except the obvious 2 big cities Beijing and Shanghai), also spots with interest in culture and nature, traditional villages etc.
I have to stick to low budget solutions, meaning, to be doable to get around on public transport, reasonable accomodation etc.
Nice fancy tours and flights seem not possible for me... unfortunately...
But, still hoping to see nice things!
Any suggestions around this area, east and south, about spots, itinerary ideas, costs, would be a really great help!!
Kunming is also in my list, but seems a little far away, consuming more time and money to 'cover' that area , too. Maybe worth it to rush to it now, or let it for a future trip?
(Also, I've been to HK-Macao in the past, so not going that way now).
Many many thanks to all!
I wish great trips!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 2 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Kerala trip
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 E Visa for India?
- 13 1-2 months South East Asia
- 14 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 15 Help - India.
- 16 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 21 Side trips from Taipei
- 22 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 23 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 Bicycling in Vietnam
Culture, nature around east + south China / solo backpacker?