I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Tips for Andaman Island, India
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Japan Itinerary Review
- 5 Kumakaron
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 12 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 China in june-July
- 15 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 16 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 17 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 China in July
- 20 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 21 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 22 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 23 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 Where to stay in Tokyo
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?