I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 3 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?