I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan / Korea Trip
- 2 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 5 vietnam visa
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 9 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 10 Tokyo daytrip
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 17 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?