I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 2 Travel to India in May?
- 3 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 4 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 5 9 days in Bali
- 6 dog transport
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 8 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 9 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 10 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 11 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 12 Bus service in Nepal
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 15 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 Italy from an Asian base
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Advice for a newbie!
- 20 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 21 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?