I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 5 weeks in Japan
- 4 Requesting Passport Number
- 5 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 6 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 7 Eating in India
- 8 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 11 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 12 Phu Quoc
- 13 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?