I'll travel in China during New Year holidays and I've already booked two flights on Ctrip because their price seemed pretty fair.
I don't know if I should book the two other flights? Their price is high but I'm afraid I won't be able to buy them if I wait to long for last minute offers, as flights will probably be crowded for Spring Festival.
At the moment, these flights cost:
2013-02-04: Beijing=>Jinan RMB630
2013-02-14: Xi'an=> Beijing RMB1050
What do you think? Should I wait (if it's the case, till how long before departure date?)?
What would be a fair price for those two flights?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 12 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 13 India E Tourist Visa
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 New Travelor
- 17 Beautiful location for painting
- 18 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 19 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 21 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 Train Travel in Thailand
- 25 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
Ctrip & Chinese New year: book now or wait last minute offers?