Though cruise line suggests Hanoi is an option, it appears that getting there can take 3 1/2 hr each way from docking area! We have only from 11am to 1:30 am in the morning! (13 hr) What do you suggest to make our time meaningful and memorable?
Cruise stop :Halong Bay or Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Connaught Place
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 My SEA trip - photos update
- 5 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 6 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 9 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 13 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 14 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 15 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 23 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 24 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?