Though cruise line suggests Hanoi is an option, it appears that getting there can take 3 1/2 hr each way from docking area! We have only from 11am to 1:30 am in the morning! (13 hr) What do you suggest to make our time meaningful and memorable?
Cruise stop :Halong Bay or Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Mongolia tour or independently
- 3 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 4 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 5 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 6 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 7 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 9 Three days in Bangkok
- 10 Khao Lak
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 12 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 13 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 14 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 15 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 16 Photos from India!
- 17 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan