Though cruise line suggests Hanoi is an option, it appears that getting there can take 3 1/2 hr each way from docking area! We have only from 11am to 1:30 am in the morning! (13 hr) What do you suggest to make our time meaningful and memorable?
Cruise stop :Halong Bay or Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 4 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 5 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 6 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 7 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 8 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 9 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 Singapore
- 12 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 13 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 14 India at the end of May
- 15 National Parks - which to choose
- 16 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 17 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Asia Tour Companies
- 21 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 22 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 23 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 24 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 25 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son