Though cruise line suggests Hanoi is an option, it appears that getting there can take 3 1/2 hr each way from docking area! We have only from 11am to 1:30 am in the morning! (13 hr) What do you suggest to make our time meaningful and memorable?
Cruise stop :Halong Bay or Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 2 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 5 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 8 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 14 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 17 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 18 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 19 India and Nepal 2014
- 20 Independent female traveller
- 21 Tour company practices
- 22 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 23 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015