After reading the posts on this forum, I am re-thinking the itinerary for a trip in late September to mid-October. I'm going to spend a week in Bhutan beginning on September 29th. From there we fly back to Bangkok. The itinerary after that is as follows: one overnight in Bangkok, then on to the Cambodian capital for two nights, then Siem Riep for two nights and then back to Bangkok for three mights, then fly out to home. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm packing too much in the last week. I request please any thoughts or ideas, oh experts,--this is my first time in Asia. Thanks in advance.
Crowded Itinerary for Bhutan, Cambodia and Ankhor Waht
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 4 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 5 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 6 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 7 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 8 Weather in April
- 9 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 10 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives