After reading the posts on this forum, I am re-thinking the itinerary for a trip in late September to mid-October. I'm going to spend a week in Bhutan beginning on September 29th. From there we fly back to Bangkok. The itinerary after that is as follows: one overnight in Bangkok, then on to the Cambodian capital for two nights, then Siem Riep for two nights and then back to Bangkok for three mights, then fly out to home. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm packing too much in the last week. I request please any thoughts or ideas, oh experts,--this is my first time in Asia. Thanks in advance.
Crowded Itinerary for Bhutan, Cambodia and Ankhor Waht
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Mongolia tour or independently
- 9 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 12 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 13 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 14 Three days in Bangkok
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 17 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 18 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 19 Photos from India!
- 20 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 21 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Myanmar River Cruises
- 24 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 25 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket