After reading the posts on this forum, I am re-thinking the itinerary for a trip in late September to mid-October. I'm going to spend a week in Bhutan beginning on September 29th. From there we fly back to Bangkok. The itinerary after that is as follows: one overnight in Bangkok, then on to the Cambodian capital for two nights, then Siem Riep for two nights and then back to Bangkok for three mights, then fly out to home. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm packing too much in the last week. I request please any thoughts or ideas, oh experts,--this is my first time in Asia. Thanks in advance.
Crowded Itinerary for Bhutan, Cambodia and Ankhor Waht
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 8 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 16 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 17 India
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 23 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 24 Penang
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip