After reading the posts on this forum, I am re-thinking the itinerary for a trip in late September to mid-October. I'm going to spend a week in Bhutan beginning on September 29th. From there we fly back to Bangkok. The itinerary after that is as follows: one overnight in Bangkok, then on to the Cambodian capital for two nights, then Siem Riep for two nights and then back to Bangkok for three mights, then fly out to home. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm packing too much in the last week. I request please any thoughts or ideas, oh experts,--this is my first time in Asia. Thanks in advance.
Crowded Itinerary for Bhutan, Cambodia and Ankhor Waht
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 2 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 3 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 4 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 5 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 6 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 7 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 8 Angkor Wat guide
- 9 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 10 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 11 thai air Discovery pass question
- 12 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 15 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 18 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 19 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 20 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 21 10 days in South Korea?
- 22 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 23 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 24 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 25 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip