After reading the posts on this forum, I am re-thinking the itinerary for a trip in late September to mid-October. I'm going to spend a week in Bhutan beginning on September 29th. From there we fly back to Bangkok. The itinerary after that is as follows: one overnight in Bangkok, then on to the Cambodian capital for two nights, then Siem Riep for two nights and then back to Bangkok for three mights, then fly out to home. After reading all your posts, I'm thinking I'm packing too much in the last week. I request please any thoughts or ideas, oh experts,--this is my first time in Asia. Thanks in advance.
Crowded Itinerary for Bhutan, Cambodia and Ankhor Waht
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 3 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Indian Visa
- 6 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 9 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 10 Don't use World Expeditions
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 First time in Japan
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Heyloo Hampi
- 17 Southern India
- 18 Bangkok - November 2014
- 19 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 22 Best Food in Tokyo
- 23 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 24 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 25 BALI Honeymoon February 2014