My husband and I are going to India for two and a half weeks in December and plan to spend our time doing our best to explore Rajasthan and get a little off the beaten track. We don't want our pace to be too frenetic. We've basically settled on our itinerary (we'll have a driver) and find that we have to choose between going to Agra or going to Varanasi: we won't do both. I know the Taj Mahal is considered to be a "must see" but Varanasi sounds sooo amazing and interesting: it get my vote. Hubby is less sure. Would love to get opinions!
Crazy to choose Varanasi instead of Agra?
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 3 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 water delivery and water dispenser
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 India, What Can I Say!
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 21 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 22 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 23 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 24 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 25 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome