so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 Countries in 1 month or less - Need itenary advice please.
- 2 Hanoi Hotel
- 3 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Staying at Phi Phi Don
- 6 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 7 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 8 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 9 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 10 Air Travel in India
- 11 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 12 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 13 where to stay in Bali
- 14 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 15 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 24 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 25 What seems to be my final itinerary