so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 4 2 weeks in Java
- 5 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 6 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 7 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 My new 10 year china visa
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 12 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 13 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 14 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 15 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 Update on riding elephants
- 18 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 19 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 20 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 21 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 22 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 23 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 24 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 25 Best Place To Visit in Delhi