so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 2 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 3 India Trip Report
- 4 Natural remedies for diabetes
- 5 A great trip in India
- 6 What is your favorite holiday spot?
- 7 Are you looking Packer and Mover for Relocation?
- 8 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 9 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 10 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 11 7.5 days in India
- 12 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 13 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 14 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rush-force-xt/
- 15 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 16 Any reputable Online Store of Phones from Hong Kong?
- 17 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 18 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 19 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 24 Japan: ATM Machines
- 25 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted