so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 2 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 India Safari 2017
- 11 Japan- National Holiday
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 14 India in March and April??
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 22 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 23 Passport
- 24 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 25 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??