so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 free walking tours in hanoi
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 China in July
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 11 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar