so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Cost of Ranthambore Safari
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 4 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 5 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 6 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 7 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 8 Places to visit in India in October
- 9 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 10 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 11 china
- 12 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 15 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 16 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 17 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 18 New airport in Mumbai
- 19 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 Driving in Laos
- 22 One week in Tokyo
- 23 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 24 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 25 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG