so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료야마토 ※연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 무료손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 currency conversion
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Help - India take 2
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 CNX late arrival?
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon