so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 주식투자하는방법 주식투자절대지식 oninve.com
- 2 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 3 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 9 Family Friendly Penang
- 10 Train trip costs help please
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Weather forecast
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 21 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Itinerary & airport help
- 24 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 25 [Travel to ThaiLand]