so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 New Delhi - What to see?
- 7 Japan in December with a toddler
- 8 [Volunteer] Offer guided tour in South Korea
- 9 Mount Kailash Trip 2016
- 10 Hakone accommodation options
- 11 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 12 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 13 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 14 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 15 Xi'an advice please
- 16 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 17 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 18 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 19 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 20 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 21 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 22 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 23 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 24 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 25 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong