so from what I have read and tried it is impossible to book a gypsy safari on the official website for the safari. I understand you need to book through a guide or hotel. I am getting quotes for about 50.00 a person which seems really high to me...I want to go twice as everyone recommends it but as there are many of us it will cost our family too much.
What is a fair price to pay a tour or hotel?
Any other suggestions?
At this point may need to skip safari as trip is adding up!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 7 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 base bangkok or manilla
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Idiotic time zone question
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!