I would like some input from people who have stayed at the Copthorne Orchid (formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel) in Singapore. There isn't much information about this hotel other than being located in a residential area in Bukit Timah, North West, outside the city. Can I walk from this hotel to the Newton MRT station or to Orchard Road? Is ther any public transportation, or does the hotel provide shuttle service to the center of town, or are taxis the only way to get around? Any restaurants near by? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Copthorne Orchid/formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 10 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 11 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 12 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 17 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 18 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 19 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 20 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 Visa
- 23 Affordable Japan
- 24 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 25 Castle & King