I would like some input from people who have stayed at the Copthorne Orchid (formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel) in Singapore. There isn't much information about this hotel other than being located in a residential area in Bukit Timah, North West, outside the city. Can I walk from this hotel to the Newton MRT station or to Orchard Road? Is ther any public transportation, or does the hotel provide shuttle service to the center of town, or are taxis the only way to get around? Any restaurants near by? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Copthorne Orchid/formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 Indian visa
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 7 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 8 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 Art in Shanghai
- 11 Dress code in India
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 One week in India
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 18 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 19 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 20 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 21 Passport Safety
- 22 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 23 To Hue or not to Hue?
- 24 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 25 Where to go from Bangkok?