I would like some input from people who have stayed at the Copthorne Orchid (formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel) in Singapore. There isn't much information about this hotel other than being located in a residential area in Bukit Timah, North West, outside the city. Can I walk from this hotel to the Newton MRT station or to Orchard Road? Is ther any public transportation, or does the hotel provide shuttle service to the center of town, or are taxis the only way to get around? Any restaurants near by? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Copthorne Orchid/formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 7 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Nepal
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?