I would like some input from people who have stayed at the Copthorne Orchid (formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel) in Singapore. There isn't much information about this hotel other than being located in a residential area in Bukit Timah, North West, outside the city. Can I walk from this hotel to the Newton MRT station or to Orchard Road? Is ther any public transportation, or does the hotel provide shuttle service to the center of town, or are taxis the only way to get around? Any restaurants near by? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Copthorne Orchid/formerly Novotel Orchid Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu rail pass
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Currency in South Korea
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Driver in South India
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Amphawa Floating Market
- 19 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 20 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 21 Krabi island tours
- 22 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 25 Malaysian honeymoon