I have been looking for discounted air/hotel package deals from Minnespolis and the one I'm currently looking at uses the Copthorne Orchid hotel. It sounds like its really out of the way--any comments on it, it's location, value, rating? Would it be frustrating to be in this location? Thanks.
Copthorne Orchid Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 3 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 4 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 9 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 3 days in Teheran
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 14 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 15 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 18 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Favorite travel apps?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 23 Foreign currency
- 24 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 25 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui