I have been looking for discounted air/hotel package deals from Minnespolis and the one I'm currently looking at uses the Copthorne Orchid hotel. It sounds like its really out of the way--any comments on it, it's location, value, rating? Would it be frustrating to be in this location? Thanks.
Copthorne Orchid Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 which is your nest city ?
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 12 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 13 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 14 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 17 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 20 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 21 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 22 1st time Japan - solo female
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think