Anyone know of a fun, not overly expensive place that offers cooking classes in Beijing? I saw one at Black Sesame Kitchen but since we are going there for dinner thought we'd try some other place. Ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 5 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 6 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 10 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 11 trekking in SE Asia
- 12 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 13 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 14 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 15 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 17 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 18 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 19 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 22 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 23 Castle & King tour operator review
- 24 Koh Samui/Phangan/KohTao Advice
- 25 Yangon Made Easy