Anyone know of a fun, not overly expensive place that offers cooking classes in Beijing? I saw one at Black Sesame Kitchen but since we are going there for dinner thought we'd try some other place. Ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay cruise
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 4 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 5 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 6 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 7 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 8 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 In Seoul for one day
- 15 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 19 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 20 Taxis in Yangon
- 21 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 22 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 Shanghai Tailor?
- 25 Best of Koh Tao