Anyone know of a fun, not overly expensive place that offers cooking classes in Beijing? I saw one at Black Sesame Kitchen but since we are going there for dinner thought we'd try some other place. Ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 3 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 4 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 5 Castle & King tour questions
- 6 5 days Japan
- 7 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 8 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Bicycle riding required?
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Malaysia travel route help!
- 19 3 weeks itinerary China
- 20 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 21 Yangon Made Easy
- 22 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 25 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?