Anyone know of a fun, not overly expensive place that offers cooking classes in Beijing? I saw one at Black Sesame Kitchen but since we are going there for dinner thought we'd try some other place. Ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 4 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 5 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 10 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 13 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 16 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Eating in India
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?