Anyone know of a fun, not overly expensive place that offers cooking classes in Beijing? I saw one at Black Sesame Kitchen but since we are going there for dinner thought we'd try some other place. Ideas???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 4 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 An island paradise?
- 7 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 11 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 12 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 16 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 19 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 20 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 21 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 22 Rental Car Bali
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 Kintamani Tour
- 25 Some notes about South Korea