Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Beach hotel Thailand
- 10 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 Sim cards and adaptors
- 14 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Sri Lanka Visa
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 Place to stay Hue
- 19 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 20 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 21 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 22 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 25 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks