Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Beijing tours
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?