Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
convenient hotel location
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 14 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 15 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary