Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.naturalmusclegaininfo.com/force-factor-volcano/
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 3 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 4 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 9 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 10 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 11 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Hanoi Hotel
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Burma in Jan, weather questions.