Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 2 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 3 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 4 Bali - Wedding destination
- 5 2 months in Indonesia
- 6 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 7 I miss Mongolia
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Visa on Arrival
- 12 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Japanese art
- 18 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 19 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 24 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 25 Hakone station confusion