Which hotels do you recommend in Beijing that is convenient to
1) Forbidden city
2) Tian’anmen square
3) especially the Great Wall.
I was told to best stay near downtown Beijing and take a train to the Great Wall. My concern is we are not familiar with train system. What is the simplier but not too expense means to get to the Great Wall. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 9 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 10 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking