Looking for recommendations for artist galleries, collectives, shops or festivals to visit in Bangkok and Chiang Mai during our visit in July. Particularly contemporary jewelry, paintings, and ceramics.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Japanese art
- 21 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 22 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?