Any suggestions as to which hotel is better in the Marina area? Conrad or the Ritz Millennia? I stayed at the Millennia in 1999 and found it was fabulous. Is it still "up to par" or is the Conrad better?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/megaform-funciona/
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 4 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Hanoi Hotel
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 12 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 13 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 14 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 15 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 21 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 22 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 23 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 24 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 25 A great trip in India