Any suggestions as to which hotel is better in the Marina area? Conrad or the Ritz Millennia? I stayed at the Millennia in 1999 and found it was fabulous. Is it still "up to par" or is the Conrad better?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Layover in Hong Kong
- 2 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 3 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 4 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 5 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 6 Italy from an Asian base
- 7 2 weeks in Java
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 13 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 14 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 15 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 16 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 17 My new 10 year china visa
- 18 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 19 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 20 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 21 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 22 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 23 Update on riding elephants
- 24 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 25 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS