I'm looking for go for the month of August. I've been thinking of either Bali or Vietnam. I'm a 24 year old girl and I'll be travelling by myself, so safety is a little of a concern. I'm also needing to go someplace where it will be easily to meet other travellers to hang around with me. Can anybody offer suggestions or important considerations that would make my decision easier?
confused to determine bali or vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 라이브바카라추천『 CAS98.C0M 』카지노주소
- 2 Chardham Yatra
- 3 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Colombo
- 6 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 17 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 18 China trip - 15 nights
- 19 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 20 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 24 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'