I'm looking for go for the month of August. I've been thinking of either Bali or Vietnam. I'm a 24 year old girl and I'll be travelling by myself, so safety is a little of a concern. I'm also needing to go someplace where it will be easily to meet other travellers to hang around with me. Can anybody offer suggestions or important considerations that would make my decision easier?
confused to determine bali or vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - January 2015
- 2 2 week Japan itinerary
- 3 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 4 Visa Cambodia
- 5 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 7 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 8 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 9 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 10 Stop-over in Seoul
- 11 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 12 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 14 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 15 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 16 meeting at beijing airport
- 17 One week in Tokyo
- 18 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 23 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Hotel in Singapore
- 25 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?