I'm looking for go for the month of August. I've been thinking of either Bali or Vietnam. I'm a 24 year old girl and I'll be travelling by myself, so safety is a little of a concern. I'm also needing to go someplace where it will be easily to meet other travellers to hang around with me. Can anybody offer suggestions or important considerations that would make my decision easier?
confused to determine bali or vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 3 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 4 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 5 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Asia Tour Companies
- 8 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 9 thai air Discovery pass question
- 10 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 14 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 15 Angkor Wat guide
- 16 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 17 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 18 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 19 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 20 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 24 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 25 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?