I'm looking for go for the month of August. I've been thinking of either Bali or Vietnam. I'm a 24 year old girl and I'll be travelling by myself, so safety is a little of a concern. I'm also needing to go someplace where it will be easily to meet other travellers to hang around with me. Can anybody offer suggestions or important considerations that would make my decision easier?
confused to determine bali or vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Bangkok
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Khao Lak
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 5 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 6 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 9 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 10 Photos from India!
- 11 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 16 Myanmar River Cruises
- 17 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 18 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 How to handle cash in Japan
- 21 Great Wall hike
- 22 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 23 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 24 Six days in Hong Kong
- 25 China, Hong Kong, Tibet