I'm looking for go for the month of August. I've been thinking of either Bali or Vietnam. I'm a 24 year old girl and I'll be travelling by myself, so safety is a little of a concern. I'm also needing to go someplace where it will be easily to meet other travellers to hang around with me. Can anybody offer suggestions or important considerations that would make my decision easier?
confused to determine bali or vietnam?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Triple Room in Singapore
- 3 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 4 What I like about Mumbai
- 5 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 6 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 7 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 8 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 9 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 10 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 11 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 12 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 13 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 17 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 18 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 19 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 20 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 21 Having doubts with China
- 22 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 23 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 24 Beijing 3 days need help
- 25 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...