Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting China - must be tour
- 2 Hanoi Hotel
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 13 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 14 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 15 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 16 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 17 An island paradise?
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 20 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 21 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 22 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 23 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?