Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Snapshots From Kerala
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Trip Report : China
- 13 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 14 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 17 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 24 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 25 Narita Airport to Shinjuku