Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 DANGEROUS! «Incredible India holidays» IS SWINDLER
- 3 DANGEROUS!!! Fake tour agency in India
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 20 sri lanka- tips required
- 21 base bangkok or manilla
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Idiotic time zone question
- 24 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 25 Sometahing is wrong