Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel in Delhi
- 2 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 4 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 5 Japan: ATM Machines
- 6 How to do this
- 7 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 8 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 9 Japan in February
- 10 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 11 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 12 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 13 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 14 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 15 Phuket
- 16 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 17 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 18 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 19 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 20 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 21 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 22 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 23 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Hong Kong - Travel Report