Ive just joined Fodor's and I was wondering if you could help me out a bit...Im staying in Kuwait and Im travelling with my family ( I have a two year old son !! ) to Australia in Jan 2010. My brother-in-law is getting married and we are going to attend the ceremony...Out trip is of a duration of around 3 weeks...So, we're planning to stay for 2 weeks in Australia and on our way back would like to visit Singapore or Bangkok or Malaysia for the remaining one week...But Im kinda' confused as to how which place i should go to and for how long !!!! Can you help me ???
Confused about where to go...Singapore/Bangkok/Malaysia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 2 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 3 Connaught Place
- 4 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 5 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 vietnam and laos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 13 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 14 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 15 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 18 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 19 My SEA trip - photos update
- 20 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 21 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 24 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!