This is our first trip to Singapore but it will be just a 3 day stopover before heading to Sri Lanka. Right now I am trying to determine best area/hotel for public transportation, good dining/bars (more lounge than club), etc. We don't mind walking and I would like this as an option for evening dining. Shopping isn't a high priority although my husband might check out some tailors, planning on doing night zoo safari, and would love to visit Chinatown. Currently looking at a price rate of $225 US or less and considering Pan Pacific Singapore, Park Hotel Clarke Quay, Intercontinental. My first thought was Royal Plaza at the Scotts but that was more attractive due to free internet and stocked mini-bar. Any insights or additional properties to consider? Any friends and family offers to check?
Confused about Singapore mid-range hotels???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - spending money?
- 2 language problem in japan
- 3 two free days in Beijing
- 4 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 5 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 6 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 7 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 8 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 9 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 10 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 13 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 14 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 15 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 16 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 17 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 20 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 21 1st Trip to Bali
- 22 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 23 Japan night bus
- 24 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 25 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle