I am a Vet and we are going to organise an international Pet care conference with many foreigners joining the event, Now i need a Conference hall preferably around Pune City to place like Mahabaleshwar or Lonavala as they will be much cooler then my Pune City. Can any one suggest me any Suitable hotel which have Conference facility and also staying options. I need it on 18th May.
Conference venues around Pune City?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 4 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 5 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 6 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 9 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 10 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 11 Need a guide in Burma?
- 12 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 13 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 15 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 16 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 23 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 24 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 25 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul