I am a Vet and we are going to organise an international Pet care conference with many foreigners joining the event, Now i need a Conference hall preferably around Pune City to place like Mahabaleshwar or Lonavala as they will be much cooler then my Pune City. Can any one suggest me any Suitable hotel which have Conference facility and also staying options. I need it on 18th May.
Conference venues around Pune City?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Photos from India!
- 2 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 5 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS