I am a Vet and we are going to organise an international Pet care conference with many foreigners joining the event, Now i need a Conference hall preferably around Pune City to place like Mahabaleshwar or Lonavala as they will be much cooler then my Pune City. Can any one suggest me any Suitable hotel which have Conference facility and also staying options. I need it on 18th May.
Conference venues around Pune City?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.