I am set to travel to Nepal in October for 4 weeks. Is any one out there concerned about the Maoist activity? I'm having a hard time coming up with information that seems reliable. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 3 For Bangkok Lovers
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 10 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 11 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 12 India Trip Report
- 13 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 14 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 17 Visiting China - must be tour
- 18 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 19 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)