I'm a total newbie to this site and am looking for help! I am flying into Phnom Penh for two weeks (late November/early December). While I travel frequently, this will be my first trip outside of North America. I am visiting a family member who recently moved to Phnom Penh and am looking for itinerary ideas/things for us to do. I am up for visiting other countries as well, such as Thailand or Vietnam. I am fit and am up for hiking and also love spending time on the beach. Of course, I want to keep expenses relatively low, but at the same time am flexible and don't mind paying for additional flights to make the most of my limited time.
Any tips, suggestions or advice would be greatly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 2 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks