I'm a total newbie to this site and am looking for help! I am flying into Phnom Penh for two weeks (late November/early December). While I travel frequently, this will be my first trip outside of North America. I am visiting a family member who recently moved to Phnom Penh and am looking for itinerary ideas/things for us to do. I am up for visiting other countries as well, such as Thailand or Vietnam. I am fit and am up for hiking and also love spending time on the beach. Of course, I want to keep expenses relatively low, but at the same time am flexible and don't mind paying for additional flights to make the most of my limited time.
Any tips, suggestions or advice would be greatly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Takayama trail, Japan
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 12 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 13 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks