I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming soon - an updated look for Fodors.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Indonesian visa update
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 8 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 9 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 12 Japan and China for 16 days
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 17 Japan in December
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 23 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 24 Phones in Asia
- 25 Scouting for early retirement locations