I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 5 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Himachal Pradesh
- 20 Luggage size China ?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Thai Elephants
- 23 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 24 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 25 Sri Lanka in August