I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at email@example.com.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 2 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 8 First trip to Japan
- 9 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 10 Northern India in June
- 11 Hakone Free Pass
- 12 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 13 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 14 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 15 OAT trip to India
- 16 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 17 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 18 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 19 Castle & King tour operator review
- 20 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 What beach to choose?!?!
- 23 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 24 Singapore or Bali
- 25 RHK'S Spring trip