I’m excited to let you know that later this week, Fodors.com will be sporting a new look and feel. As you’ve probably heard, we’re celebrating our 75th anniversary this year. Our web team has been hard at work on an updated look for our site in honor of this significant milestone.
The crisp, new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need without affecting the site’s core functionality and should not affect or change the way you currently use the Forums. We’d love to hear your feedback, and certainly want to know if you have any problems or questions. As always, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming soon - an updated look for Fodors.com
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 4 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 10 Missing Air Asia flight
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 5 nights in Japan.
- 13 vietnam and laos
- 14 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 2nd location on the beach
- 17 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 18 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 19 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Thailand - Food recos
- 21 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 22 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 23 Laos for the backpacker
- 24 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 25 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son