I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 ≫접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】≫
- 2 넷마블바둑이 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 3 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/magic-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 필리핀카지노 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Mandalay questions
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?