I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 2 Where to Layover
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/chamomile-calm/
- 5 READ MORE== http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 6 Luxia No 7: Achive Younger Lookking Skin
- 7 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 8 2 weeks in Java
- 9 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 10 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 11 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 12 9 days in Bali
- 13 4.5 days in Singapore
- 14 Italy from an Asian base
- 15 Blooming chart in Japan
- 16 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 17 Vietnam in January
- 18 Travel to India in May?
- 19 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 20 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 21 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 22 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 23 Layover in Hong Kong
- 24 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 25 A fun week in Bangkok!