I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Colombo to Yala National Park...
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 5 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 6 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam