I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 7 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 8 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 11 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Hanoi Hotel
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 20 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 21 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 24 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 25 A great trip in India