I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Colombo to Yala National Park...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Osaka shopping
- 3 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Penang
- 9 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 17 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 20 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 21 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 22 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 23 India
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July