I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?