I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Colombo to Yala National Park...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 2 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 3 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 4 water villages, shanghai
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 language problem in japan
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 13 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 14 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 17 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 18 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 21 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 22 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 23 1st Trip to Bali
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus