I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/nuvaclear/
- 2 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service