I'm researching my honeymoon in early July & one of my options is to fly to Colombo and go on safari in the Yala national park.
I've had a quote from the Mahoora Safari Camp ($855/2 adults for 4 nights) but am wondering how difficult it will be to actually get from CMB to the park.
I have read that it can take upwards of 7hrs - is that a reasonable time?
Also, do they do (is it safe?) overnight journeys from the capital to Yala?
Finally, any ideas how much it costs for the journey?
Many thanks for any help & ideas!
Colombo to Yala National Park...
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 4 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 5 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 South East Asia
- 17 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 18 India's Online VISA Application
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK