My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Club Med Bali vs. Melia Benoa
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 2 which is your nest city ?
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 6 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 14 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 15 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 16 Nepal
- 17 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 18 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 19 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 20 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 21 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 1st time Japan - solo female
- 24 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures