My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Club Med Bali vs. Melia Benoa
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 5 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 6 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Anyone in Bangkok
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 20 1 week Philippines
- 21 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 22 Japan: best time to go?
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 25 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?