My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 2 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 3 With so many responsibilities coming our way
- 4 Thailand family trip July
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 11 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 14 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 17 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 18 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 21 Backstreet Academy
- 22 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 23 Visa on Arrival
- 24 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 25 Cebu where to stay