My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Tips in Myanmar
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 8 A beach of choice on Samui
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Travel India solo
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 17 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 18 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 19 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 21 Osaka, aquarium?
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 24 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 25 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors