My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 2 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 23 Planning third trip to Japan
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai