My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL @ 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India