My fiance and I are looking to stay in Bali for our honeymoon. We will be staying in a separate part of Bali (Ubud) for the first 5 nights and are looking for a relaxing 3 nights on the beach before we fly back home.
We are interested in visiting an all inclusive for the second part of the trip so we don't have to worry about food (and because we are splurging a bit on the first part).
Club Med Bali and Melia Benoa are the two top all inclusive resorts that we found in southern Bali, not too far from the airport.
Which would you recommend? I would love to hear from those that have stayed in either.
We are interested in a
1) beautiful beach (preferable clean water with not much seaweed)
2) friendly staff and excellent entertainment
3) clean and decent accommodations
4) good food (or as good as it can be for an all inclusive)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 4 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 7 Italy from an Asian base
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 Activation of JR Pass
- 14 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 15 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 16 My new 10 year china visa
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 18 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 19 Layover in Hong Kong
- 20 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 21 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 22 2 weeks in Java
- 23 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 25 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport