I'm going to Bhutan with my wife for 2 weeks in October. The trip consists of both a 3 day trek & festivals. I was just planning on packing hiking type clothes (nothing fancy) but recently read that there are dress codes for entering Dzongs, attending festivals, etc. Also, can anyone advise, from experience, about the weather -how cold does it really get. Thanks so much.
Clothes for Bhutan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Photos from India!
- 5 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 6 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 7 Myanmar River Cruises
- 8 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 9 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 How to handle cash in Japan
- 14 Great Wall hike
- 15 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 16 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 17 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 18 Six days in Hong Kong
- 19 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 20 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 21 Storing photos while traveling
- 22 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 23 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 24 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 25 BANGKOK HOTELS