We will be staying in Sanur in July, my first time came to Bali. want to climb up either Mt Agung or Mt Batur to see the sunrise. does anyone have any information on tours etc for these two mountains and what the weather in July is good for mountain climbing?
if anyone knows what the company can provide a package for mountain climbing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 shanghai for 4 days
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 11 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 12 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 13 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 16 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 17 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 18 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 19 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 20 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 25 First Trip to Japan in August