We will be staying in Sanur in July, my first time came to Bali. want to climb up either Mt Agung or Mt Batur to see the sunrise. does anyone have any information on tours etc for these two mountains and what the weather in July is good for mountain climbing?
if anyone knows what the company can provide a package for mountain climbing?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 10 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 13 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 14 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 15 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation