I've read a few places that people are being perscribed Ciprofloxin for travel to India- what is it for??
I googled it, and it's normally perscribed for UTI's- is that common to get them there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Italy from an Asian base
- 2 9 days in Bali
- 3 Geniux
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 Kerala backcountry houseboats
- 7 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 8 Advice for a newbie!
- 9 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 10 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 11 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 12 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 13 Phuket airport to Kata
- 14 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 15 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 16 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 17 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 20 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 21 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 22 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Activation of JR Pass
- 25 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process