I've read a few places that people are being perscribed Ciprofloxin for travel to India- what is it for??
I googled it, and it's normally perscribed for UTI's- is that common to get them there??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 2 ATMs in Japan
- 3 Short trip to Myanmar
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 Mandalay questions
- 15 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 16 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 17 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 20 Help - India take 2
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 CNX late arrival?
- 23 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 24 best singapore hotel
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?