I hope you don't mind but I just sent you an email. I don't usually post on the Asia Forum but I read a lot of your posts regarding Hong Kong. I can't find the thread regarding a place in Hong Kong that makes custom made shoes. Could you post the name if that place again?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "An appeal on behalf of a poor defenseless boy...."
- 2 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 3 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 4 Toddler twin travel in India
- 5 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 12 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Japan Trip Delayed
- 16 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 17 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 18 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 19 Month long SE Asia trip
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Cambodia weather
- 22 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 25 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!