I hope you don't mind but I just sent you an email. I don't usually post on the Asia Forum but I read a lot of your posts regarding Hong Kong. I can't find the thread regarding a place in Hong Kong that makes custom made shoes. Could you post the name if that place again?
Thank you in advance.
Cicerone, please help.
- 1 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 2 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights