I hope you don't mind but I just sent you an email. I don't usually post on the Asia Forum but I read a lot of your posts regarding Hong Kong. I can't find the thread regarding a place in Hong Kong that makes custom made shoes. Could you post the name if that place again?
Thank you in advance.
Cicerone, please help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 2 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 3 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 4 Driver in South India
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 Places to visit in India in October
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 10 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 16 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 17 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 21 Amphawa Floating Market
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 24 Krabi island tours
- 25 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?