I'll be traveling from the US to Mumbai and some smaller villages a few hours south of there in September with my wife. Her entire extended family is in India, and they are Muslim. My wife technically is but doesn't practice. As the subject says, I'm a white Christian.
I'm wondering if you could give me any information on how we might be received, especially in the smaller communities. I'm less concerned about Mumbai as its an international city, but I'm wondering if we'll have any issues given our obvious Western appearances and the fact that she is (technically) Muslim and I am not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/rejuvalex-hair-regrowth/
- 2 offshoremedicalcoding
- 3 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 6 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 7 Aptitude preparation
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 10 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 11 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Traffic and Police in India
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 New Years in Japan
- 21 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels
Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife