I'll be traveling from the US to Mumbai and some smaller villages a few hours south of there in September with my wife. Her entire extended family is in India, and they are Muslim. My wife technically is but doesn't practice. As the subject says, I'm a white Christian.
I'm wondering if you could give me any information on how we might be received, especially in the smaller communities. I'm less concerned about Mumbai as its an international city, but I'm wondering if we'll have any issues given our obvious Western appearances and the fact that she is (technically) Muslim and I am not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 시즌온라인릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 포커머니상 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 시톰릴게임 ■■접_속: vtk19.컴 ■■
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▼
- 5 피망포커 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 6 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▶
- 7 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 17 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help - India take 2
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 CNX late arrival?
- 22 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 23 best singapore hotel
- 24 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 25 is this a good travel plan?
Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife