I'll be traveling from the US to Mumbai and some smaller villages a few hours south of there in September with my wife. Her entire extended family is in India, and they are Muslim. My wife technically is but doesn't practice. As the subject says, I'm a white Christian.
I'm wondering if you could give me any information on how we might be received, especially in the smaller communities. I'm less concerned about Mumbai as its an international city, but I'm wondering if we'll have any issues given our obvious Western appearances and the fact that she is (technically) Muslim and I am not.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - costs
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 Lava Tour Merapi Yogyakarta Report
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Japan Rail Pass
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Sri Lanka May
- 19 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 20 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 23 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 24 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 25 One night in Osaka
Christian (white) husband traveling with Muslim (Indian) wife