I got a lot of help from this forum for a trip to Japan next month.
I decided on spending 5 days in Tokyo as opposed to going to Kyoto etc.
Question for the stay in Tokyo: I am deciding between staying in the Chiyoda area or the Shitaya area. Is one better than the other? Why? Lodging is comparatively priced in both places and within my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 2 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 3 7 Best Running watches to monitor your heart
- 4 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 5 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 6 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan