I got a lot of help from this forum for a trip to Japan next month.
I decided on spending 5 days in Tokyo as opposed to going to Kyoto etc.
Question for the stay in Tokyo: I am deciding between staying in the Chiyoda area or the Shitaya area. Is one better than the other? Why? Lodging is comparatively priced in both places and within my budget.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임 파트너 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 오션파라다이스릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 황금성게임 ⊙●홈 피 - pts13.컴 ⊙●
- 5 오션릴게임 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 14 days in Myanmar
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 "necessities" for India
- 9 Short trip to Myanmar
- 10 ATMs in Japan
- 11 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 12 Changing planes at Dubai
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 16 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 17 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 21 Mandalay questions
- 22 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 23 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i