we are planning 2 nights for Chitwan. I understand that by staying outside the park in Sauraha, we will be able to enjoy a funky town and do some walking/bicycling on our own. If you have any recommendations as to where to stay, feedback would be appreciatd. Also, what are the roads/driving like betwen Sauraha and KTM? thinking of flying there and taking a car or bus back to KTM. thank you Jan
Chitwan: where to stay In May '07
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 3 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 4 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 climbing in Vietnam
- 8 Vegan food in Japan?
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 16 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 17 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 18 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 19 Japan over the New Year
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 22 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 25 SIM card