we are planning 2 nights for Chitwan. I understand that by staying outside the park in Sauraha, we will be able to enjoy a funky town and do some walking/bicycling on our own. If you have any recommendations as to where to stay, feedback would be appreciatd. Also, what are the roads/driving like betwen Sauraha and KTM? thinking of flying there and taking a car or bus back to KTM. thank you Jan
Chitwan: where to stay In May '07
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip report China
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 10 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 11 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?