We are considering a cruise. The ship would be in Tianjin on October 5-6 and we would take an overnight tour to Beijing and The Great Wall. This is during the Chinese National Holiday. Will it be so crowded at the sights that we will not be able to see things on the tour those days? I do see that many of the land tours ( A&K, Tauck, etc.) still operate during that period. Has anyone been there during that busy holiday period?
Chinese National Holiday
- 1 Suggestion for Bali
- 2 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 Hello, Vietnam
- 15 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013