We are considering a cruise. The ship would be in Tianjin on October 5-6 and we would take an overnight tour to Beijing and The Great Wall. This is during the Chinese National Holiday. Will it be so crowded at the sights that we will not be able to see things on the tour those days? I do see that many of the land tours ( A&K, Tauck, etc.) still operate during that period. Has anyone been there during that busy holiday period?
Chinese National Holiday
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Ubud Tips
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 8 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!