Hi..I am going to be studying in Hong Kong next fall but would like to travel the Silk Route for a month or so around early December. I would love ANY info on where to go, stay, what to bring...anything!! Thanks for your help! Please email me directly if you'd like..also welcome any hints on living it up in H.K for the semester!
China,Tibet, Nepal, India- Silk Route
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed