I'm planning a trip to Shanghai with my husband and son. We are still deciding whether to go in May or October. I know May is coming fast so I'd like to get our visas soon. Is it possible to apply for a single entry visa now before deciding what month we're going? Or will the 3 month validity begin the date it's issued so it would expire before October?
China visa question
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 water delivery and water dispenser
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 9 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 19 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 20 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 21 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 22 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Wildlife Tour of India
- 25 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons