The Chinese government increased its visa fee for U. S. citizens on Jan. 20, 2008. Was this increase a reciprocal price hike in response to something done by the U. S. government? If it was, I can understand. Was it caused by the weakness of the U. S. dollar? Was it a unilateral increase on the part of the Chinese? Please help us understand.
China visa cost increase
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do