My son's China visa is limited to 60 days but he will be there for 67 days The visa agency says he should go to Hong Kong, Taiwan or other country for a weekend, which will then renew the visa for another 60 days. I hear that a train to Shenzen and then crossing to Hong Kong is cheapest. Any advice out there on exactly how to do this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 13 Bye bye SE Asia
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018