My son's China visa is limited to 60 days but he will be there for 67 days The visa agency says he should go to Hong Kong, Taiwan or other country for a weekend, which will then renew the visa for another 60 days. I hear that a train to Shenzen and then crossing to Hong Kong is cheapest. Any advice out there on exactly how to do this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 백경 온라인게임 ▶ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】▶
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 7 Mandalay questions
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 10 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 11 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism