My son's China visa is limited to 60 days but he will be there for 67 days The visa agency says he should go to Hong Kong, Taiwan or other country for a weekend, which will then renew the visa for another 60 days. I hear that a train to Shenzen and then crossing to Hong Kong is cheapest. Any advice out there on exactly how to do this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 4 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 5 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 South Korea for Chuseok
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 15 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 19 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 20 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 21 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?