My son's China visa is limited to 60 days but he will be there for 67 days The visa agency says he should go to Hong Kong, Taiwan or other country for a weekend, which will then renew the visa for another 60 days. I hear that a train to Shenzen and then crossing to Hong Kong is cheapest. Any advice out there on exactly how to do this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Bangkok Taxis
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids