We live 2 hours away from Los Angeles and there is no mail in service for a visa. I have to take the passports down and leave them and then pick them up in a few days. I found a service to do it but it was really expensive ($145.00 per plus $175.00 processing fee). Anyone know of a low cost, secure service that will at least deliver them or make the process easier?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 2 My trip report from the Philippines
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 Art in Shanghai
- 6 One week in Thailand
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 9 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 10 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 11 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 12 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 13 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 14 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 15 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 16 Thailand mid-December
- 17 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 20 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 21 What I like about Mumbai
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 24 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 25 Indian visa