We live 2 hours away from Los Angeles and there is no mail in service for a visa. I have to take the passports down and leave them and then pick them up in a few days. I found a service to do it but it was really expensive ($145.00 per plus $175.00 processing fee). Anyone know of a low cost, secure service that will at least deliver them or make the process easier?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Thai island escape
- 3 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 8 Japan Itinerary for May
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 11 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 12 General question
- 13 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 14 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 15 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 16 South Korea 5 days
- 17 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 20 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 21 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 22 Phuket Hotel
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?