I am planning a trip to China this summer. I am going on a cruise from Shanghai then have 15 nights to travel up to Beijing. I am planning to spend 3 nights in Shanghai, 4 nights in Beijing and not sure where to visit in between. I was wondering could any body suggest if Qingdao, Jinan or Nanjing would be worth a visit along the way and for how long ?
Any advice or suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 릴게임야마토 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 4 백격온라인게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 5 알라딘릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 6 시즌온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 7 시톰릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 8 피망포커 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 9 세븐포커바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 10 온라인포커 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Kerala trip
- 18 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 19 E Visa for India?
- 20 1-2 months South East Asia
- 21 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 22 Help - India.
- 23 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 24 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 25 Halong Bay or Bagan?