I am planning a trip to China this summer. I am going on a cruise from Shanghai then have 15 nights to travel up to Beijing. I am planning to spend 3 nights in Shanghai, 4 nights in Beijing and not sure where to visit in between. I was wondering could any body suggest if Qingdao, Jinan or Nanjing would be worth a visit along the way and for how long ?
Any advice or suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 6 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 Planning my Philippines trip
- 10 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 11 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 14 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 17 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 18 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 19 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 20 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?