I am planning a trip to China this summer. I am going on a cruise from Shanghai then have 15 nights to travel up to Beijing. I am planning to spend 3 nights in Shanghai, 4 nights in Beijing and not sure where to visit in between. I was wondering could any body suggest if Qingdao, Jinan or Nanjing would be worth a visit along the way and for how long ?
Any advice or suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 9 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan