I am planning a trip to China this summer. I am going on a cruise from Shanghai then have 15 nights to travel up to Beijing. I am planning to spend 3 nights in Shanghai, 4 nights in Beijing and not sure where to visit in between. I was wondering could any body suggest if Qingdao, Jinan or Nanjing would be worth a visit along the way and for how long ?
Any advice or suggestions welcome
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Mount Koya
- 4 Sometahing is wrong
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 Idiotic time zone question
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Twin rooms in Japan
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Christmas in the Alps
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week