I planned to travel to China in 8th of June for one week short trip. Being a beginner and travelling alone, any advice where to begin with, I wish to travel to Beijing-Xian-Shanghai, is this too much for one week?
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 2 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 3 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 4 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India