I planned to travel to China in 8th of June for one week short trip. Being a beginner and travelling alone, any advice where to begin with, I wish to travel to Beijing-Xian-Shanghai, is this too much for one week?
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa for India
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 4 Is it Lao or Laos
- 5 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 24 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 25 Beijing tours