I planned to travel to China in 8th of June for one week short trip. Being a beginner and travelling alone, any advice where to begin with, I wish to travel to Beijing-Xian-Shanghai, is this too much for one week?
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 5 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 14 days in Myanmar
- 8 Harbin in mid March
- 9 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 10 Changing planes at Dubai
- 11 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 12 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 15 Indian Food Series
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 "necessities" for India
- 18 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 19 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 20 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 21 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Short trip to Myanmar
- 24 ATMs in Japan
- 25 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!