I planned to travel to China in 8th of June for one week short trip. Being a beginner and travelling alone, any advice where to begin with, I wish to travel to Beijing-Xian-Shanghai, is this too much for one week?
Thanks for sharing
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Amakusa island help
- 9 Japan Trip Delayed
- 10 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 12 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Cambodia weather
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report