I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 OPTONLINE 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT OPTONLINE Tec*
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan