I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
China tour with free days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 N. India itinerary feedback
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days