I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 2 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 3 http://testosteroneboostclassi.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 An island paradise?
- 9 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 10 Sri Lanka Question
- 11 Honeymoon in Sri Lanka - help/ideas
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 14 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 15 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 16 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 17 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 18 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 19 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 20 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 21 dhttp://musclebuildingbuy.com/bella-dior/
- 22 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 What seems to be my final itinerary