I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India visa for new passport
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan