I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 13 Bye bye SE Asia
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018