I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://worldmuscleking.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 myanmar
- 4 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Travel India solo
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 11 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 12 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana