I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
China tour with free days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 3 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 6 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 9 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 10 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 11 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 12 Japan night bus
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 Living in Singapore Questions
- 15 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 Problems at 12,000'
- 21 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 22 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 23 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 24 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 25 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)