I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】▣
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Kerala trip
- 8 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 9 E Visa for India?
- 10 1-2 months South East Asia
- 11 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 12 Help - India.
- 13 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 14 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 15 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 16 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 17 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 18 Side trips from Taipei
- 19 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 20 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 21 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 22 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 23 Thailand Advice Please
- 24 The Indian money crunch.
- 25 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014