I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
China tour with free days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 10 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 11 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 12 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 13 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 14 Nepal
- 15 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 16 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July