I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental Services Indore to Ujjain Call 9406841345
- 2 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 3 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos