I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Bali - Wedding destination
- 3 2 months in Indonesia
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 6 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 7 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 8 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 9 I miss Mongolia
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Visa on Arrival
- 14 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 15 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Japanese art
- 19 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 20 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 22 First time to SEA
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 25 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok