I'm looking for a tour to China with my SO who can speak conversational Mandarin. We would like a 10-14 day tour in June, preferably one that starts or ends in Shanghai so we can spend some extra days there. I'm not even sure if this exists, but we would really like a tour that would take care of accommodations and inter-city travel while allowing us to mostly explore on our own.
I've been seeing a lot here denouncing Chinese tours, and while the posts have definitely been eye-opening, independent travel is, unfortunately, not an option for us. We are inexperienced international travelers, so any advice or recommendations will be very appreciated!
China tour with free days?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Driver in South India
- 4 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Currency in South Korea
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 20 Amphawa Floating Market
- 21 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 22 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 23 Krabi island tours
- 24 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?