We usually travel on our own. Want to go to China in the Fall, 2012, and don't know if we have enough time to plan and execute it... Thoughts?
China-to tour with a group or not?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 2 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 3 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 4 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 5 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 11 Angkor - when to go?
- 12 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 13 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 14 India with 4 kids
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Destination Bangkok, again
- 17 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation