My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 2 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 5 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 8 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 9 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 10 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 11 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 14 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour