My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 3 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 For Bangkok Lovers
- 6 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 7 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 8 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 9 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 10 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 India Trip Report
- 13 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 16 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 17 Visiting China - must be tour
- 18 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 19 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 20 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 21 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 22 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 23 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 24 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.