My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 2 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 3 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 6 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 7 Business class on JAL
- 8 Private guides & drivers in China
- 9 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 10 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 11 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 12 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 13 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 14 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 15 Traffic in Hanoi
- 16 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 17 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 18 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 19 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 20 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND