My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 11 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 12 Indonesian visa update
- 13 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 14 Vietnam October 2014
- 15 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 16 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 17 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 18 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 21 3 days in Teheran
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 24 Myranmar VISA
- 25 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014