My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 South Korea for Chuseok
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 10 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 11 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 12 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 13 Tokyo hotel help
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 16 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 17 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 18 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 21 Private tours in Northern India
- 22 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 23 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 24 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 25 Indonesia (other than Bali!)