My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 12 Driver in South India
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 18 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 24 Amphawa Floating Market
- 25 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.