My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 3 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 4 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 5 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 6 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 7 Bangkok in April?!?
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 10 My visit to Vietnam
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 New Member
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 15 Japn tour 10 nights
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 My visit to Cambodia
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 21 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 22 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 25 Nepal