My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 5 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 6 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 7 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 11 India and Nepal 2014
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 Where in Bali should we stay
- 14 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 15 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Vietnam or Brazil
- 18 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 19 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 20 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 21 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 22 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 23 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 24 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 25 Any info about Zomato?