My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 2 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 3 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 4 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 5 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 8 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 9 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 12 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 13 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Eating in India
- 16 Trekking in India
- 17 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 18 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Sri Lanka plan
- 21 Vietnam - September 2015
- 22 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 23 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 Hong Kong - help please.