My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma or Laos.
- 2 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 3 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 4 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 7 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 12 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 13 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 14 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 15 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 16 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 17 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 18 hanoi eats
- 19 Hakone accommodation options
- 20 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 21 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 22 Visa
- 23 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 24 Restaurants
- 25 My First Passage to India