My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 2 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 3 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 9 Traveling to SE Asia
- 10 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 11 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 TOKYO tour guide
- 16 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 17 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013