My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan- National Holiday
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017