My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 3 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 4 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 5 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 8 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia