My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moyo, Paradise Island in Indonesia
- 2 Bali Dreaming
- 3 Where to go in Azerbaijan aside from Baku
- 4 Bangkok for a month: crazy?
- 5 Hong Kong - walking from Pacific Place to IFC (four seasons)
- 6 Singapore hotels: St. Regis or the new Westin
- 7 10 hours in Macau - What to do?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Honeymoon - Phuket / Kho Lak - Hotel Advice?
- 10 Hotel recommendation-Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Japan in December with a toddler
- 12 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 13 Hotel near Shinagawa train station
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 16 where can I buy IASO?
- 17 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 18 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 19 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 20 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 21 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 22 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 23 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 24 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 25 Once again, possible Nepal backup