My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 2 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 Castle & King tour questions
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 5 days Japan
- 7 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 8 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Bicycle riding required?
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Malaysia travel route help!
- 19 3 weeks itinerary China
- 20 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 21 Yangon Made Easy
- 22 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 25 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?