My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 1st time Japan - solo female
- 6 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 11 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 12 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 13 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 14 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 17 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 18 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 19 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 20 Japan Itinerary for May
- 21 Thai island escape
- 22 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 23 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China