My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
China & Tibet - 17 days - Itinerary help needed!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 Kashmir today
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 10 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 11 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 14 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 15 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 16 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 17 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 18 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 19 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 20 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 21 Triple Room in Singapore
- 22 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 25 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak