My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 3 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 7 Cheap Tickets from USA to HK
- 8 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 9 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 10 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 11 Phu Quoc
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 20 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 21 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 Around Kuala Lumpur