My sister and I are wanting to travel to China & Tibet from around the 16th Dec - 2nd Feb. We're not too sure on an itinerary just yet, which is why I was hoping you guys could help!
We would need to start in Beijing. The trip would be ideal if it ends close to India as we are travelling around India from the 3rd of Feb onwards. We were looking at spending maybe 3 days in Tibet? And aside from going to Beijing, Xi'an and Hong Kong we are pretty flexible about where we go.
All the help you can give would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 17 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 19 Taiwan confusion..
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 22 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 23 Laos- two weeks in January
- 24 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 25 Visa for India