I have seen some old posts from 2006 and 2007 about this company but nothing more recent. Has anyone gone on the China Spree 12 day Middle Kingdom tour in the past year? I would like to hear about your experience.
China Spree Travel Company
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 2 Beach selection in Thailand
- 3 Burma river cruise
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 6 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 10 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 My trip report from the Philippines
- 16 China with Collette Tours
- 17 Exploring Thailand
- 18 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 19 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 24 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 25 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!