We will be doing the 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze tour with China Spree. Has anybody done this tour? We read a lot about China Spree tours in the Fodor's Forum and elswhere on the internet but so far we haven't found anyone who has take this specific tour...
China Spree 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 2 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 3 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?