We will be doing the 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze tour with China Spree. Has anybody done this tour? We read a lot about China Spree tours in the Fodor's Forum and elswhere on the internet but so far we haven't found anyone who has take this specific tour...
China Spree 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 6 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 First time to srilanka
- 14 where can i find replica handbags
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!