We will be doing the 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze tour with China Spree. Has anybody done this tour? We read a lot about China Spree tours in the Fodor's Forum and elswhere on the internet but so far we haven't found anyone who has take this specific tour...
China Spree 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Asia Tour Companies
- 3 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 4 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 5 Singapore
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 7 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 8 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 9 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 10 singapore accomodation?
- 11 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 12 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 13 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 14 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 15 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 16 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Writers Needed for Japan
- 19 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 20 17 Day Itinerary
- 21 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 22 Bali Help
- 23 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 24 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 25 Help with Burma Itinerary