We will be doing the 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze tour with China Spree. Has anybody done this tour? We read a lot about China Spree tours in the Fodor's Forum and elswhere on the internet but so far we haven't found anyone who has take this specific tour...
China Spree 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 2 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 3 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 4 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 Takayama ideas in April?
- 9 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 14 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 15 India
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 20 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Penang
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 25 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing