We will be doing the 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze tour with China Spree. Has anybody done this tour? We read a lot about China Spree tours in the Fodor's Forum and elswhere on the internet but so far we haven't found anyone who has take this specific tour...
China Spree 16 Day The Dragon Heart of China & Yangtze 2013 Tour
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 2 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 5 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Castle & King
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 11 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 12 One week in Thailand
- 13 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 14 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 15 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 Tour company practices
- 19 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 20 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 Passport Safety
- 25 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)