I am travelling to China the end of the month and will be there for 2 weeks. My plan is:
2 nights Shanghai
Fly to Qingdao
Stay 3 nights in Qingdao
This part i need help with....
(Choice 1 night Qufu, 2 nights Jinan or 3 nights Jinan)
I am undecided to weather to get a train to Qufu for the night and do Confucious temple etc or to get a train straight to Jinan stay for 3 nights and use this as my base to do day trips from to Qufu and Zhujiayu ?
Any suggestions would be great ??
Also anyone with experience travelling by train would be great to hear regarding how easy this is ?
I have 5days in Beijing after this.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터／∮「〃ZeM33 . CoM〃」∮＼ 토토추천
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing