I am travelling to China the end of the month and will be there for 2 weeks. My plan is:
2 nights Shanghai
Fly to Qingdao
Stay 3 nights in Qingdao
This part i need help with....
(Choice 1 night Qufu, 2 nights Jinan or 3 nights Jinan)
I am undecided to weather to get a train to Qufu for the night and do Confucious temple etc or to get a train straight to Jinan stay for 3 nights and use this as my base to do day trips from to Qufu and Zhujiayu ?
Any suggestions would be great ??
Also anyone with experience travelling by train would be great to hear regarding how easy this is ?
I have 5days in Beijing after this.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket Beaches
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Magical India
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Vientiane and ??
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 15 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 16 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 17 Himachal Pradesh
- 18 Luggage size China ?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 Thai Elephants
- 21 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 22 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 23 Sri Lanka in August
- 24 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 25 Japan/Korea/HK