I am travelling to China the end of the month and will be there for 2 weeks. My plan is:
2 nights Shanghai
Fly to Qingdao
Stay 3 nights in Qingdao
This part i need help with....
(Choice 1 night Qufu, 2 nights Jinan or 3 nights Jinan)
I am undecided to weather to get a train to Qufu for the night and do Confucious temple etc or to get a train straight to Jinan stay for 3 nights and use this as my base to do day trips from to Qufu and Zhujiayu ?
Any suggestions would be great ??
Also anyone with experience travelling by train would be great to hear regarding how easy this is ?
I have 5days in Beijing after this.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 2 Japan - costs
- 3 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 4 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 15 Japan rough itinerary
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 20 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 23 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 24 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 25 Singapore weather in August/September