I am travelling to China the end of the month and will be there for 2 weeks. My plan is:
2 nights Shanghai
Fly to Qingdao
Stay 3 nights in Qingdao
This part i need help with....
(Choice 1 night Qufu, 2 nights Jinan or 3 nights Jinan)
I am undecided to weather to get a train to Qufu for the night and do Confucious temple etc or to get a train straight to Jinan stay for 3 nights and use this as my base to do day trips from to Qufu and Zhujiayu ?
Any suggestions would be great ??
Also anyone with experience travelling by train would be great to hear regarding how easy this is ?
I have 5days in Beijing after this.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 2 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 3 How is "Vientiane" Pronounced?
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 Itinerary Help Japan
- 6 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 11 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 12 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 13 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 14 Silk Road Tour - China
- 15 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 19 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 20 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 21 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 22 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 23 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 24 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 25 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set