i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do you want to know, what is Garcinia cambogia?
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Is it Lao or Laos
- 4 best singapore hotel
- 5 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary