i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 4 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Japan for Foodies
- 8 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 9 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 10 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 11 Singapore weather in August/September
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 First time going abroad
- 15 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 16 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Backpacking on a budget
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 21 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 22 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 23 electric plug
- 24 Day trips from Sapporo
- 25 Etiquette in Japan