i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT CAre
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report