i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 4 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 offshoremedicalcoding
- 7 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 8 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 9 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 10 Aptitude preparation
- 11 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 12 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 13 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Traffic and Police in India
- 17 Serendipity Srilanka
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 New Thai Visa
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 New Years in Japan
- 23 Sri Lanka in December
- 24 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 25 january 31 in colombo