i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: COMCAST MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:385:4895 Reset Password
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental