i am planning to travel to asia in november but i can't decide where to go. For Southeast asia november is too early (a lot of rain) and the north of China is too cold.
I always wanted to see Hongkong an Shanghai but i am also interested in Taiwan. I have been two times in Jspan for 3,5 weeks each and it was amazing. I love Japan. It would be an option to go to Japan again but i want to see something different.
All i hear from people who travelled China that the people are rude but friendly. There is a high air pollution. The behaviour of the people and and the pollution are the two points that keep me doubt bout travelling China.
Taiwan is easier and the people are more friendly and the country is cleaner. I dont need a visa.
On the other hand it is very complicated to reach the nice places in the middle of the island without own car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Japan Itinerary Review
- 3 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 China in june-July
- 12 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 15 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 China in July
- 18 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 19 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Being customs